The following map shows radon tests performed by Minnesota Home Inspectors LLC since 2011.
Because the average radon level is so high in Minnesota, all newly constructed homes are required to have a radon mitigation system installed.
Minnesota Home Inspectors radon testing is performed using Radstar 300 continuous monitoring computers. These are state of the art units that allow us to obtain results in as little as 48 hours.
RS300 CONTINUOUS RADON MONITOR
Accurate and Reliable
* Continuous measurement of radon gas - Provides hourly and average readings
* Internal memory
* AC power / battery operation - Unaffected by power surges or fluctuations
* Accurate measurements in a wide range of temperatures and relative humidity
* Nominal sensitivity: 0.2 cpm/pCi/L
* Ionization chamber detector
* Field worthy, sturdy construction
* No moving parts - No pumps or filters to maintain or replace
Easy to Use
* Minimal setup
* Easy tripod attachment
* Serial port for on site printing
(to optional printer) or computer download
* Keyed operation
* Keypad lockout
* Instrument motion sensor